Outside School Hours Care Coordinator
A.B. Paterson College Early Childhood Centre is seeking applications for an experienced full-time, permanent Outside School Hours Care Coordinator to oversee and fulfil the care provision for the Outside School Hours Care Service. The successful applicant will also be required to work in the Early Childhood Centre when required.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Previous experience as an Outside School Hours Care Coordinator with sound knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- A Diploma of Children's Services or a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Up to date First Aid including Asthma, Anaphylaxis Management and CPR certificate
- A current Blue Card (Working with Children Check)
- Strong leadership and communication skills and will have up to date child protection training
- Experience using CCSS Software (Qik Kids) will be highly regarded
The successful applicant will benefit from above Award rate pay and will be part of a caring and supportive community.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Closing Date for applications is 23 November 2018.
Applications must include a cover letter and current resume with three professional referees.
Applications should be addressed to:
A.B. Paterson College
10 A.B. Paterson Drive
ARUNDEL QLD 4214
Tel: (07) 5594 7947
A.B. Paterson College reserves the right to appoint at any time throughout the process.
There are no non-teaching positions available at the moment.