Opportunities in the Arts:
Students can choose from a range of activities, though we expect all will experience public speaking and debating either through class work or in the co-curricular programme.
- Choirs at all levels – competition and performance opportunities
- Senior concert band, jazz band, rock band, intermediate and training band; various ensembles
- Annual musicals; one act plays
- Public speaking – Rostrum, Lions, Plain English and Legacy, A.B. Paterson College events (poetry competition Years 1-7; A.B. Paterson College Public Speaking Competition Years 4-12 – open to external students)
- Debating – Gold Coast and QDU
- House Competitions in choral, drama, debating and public speaking
- Annual Splendid Visions Art Exhibition, external art exhibitions
- Creative writing workshops
House competitions include both sporting and artistic areas and contribute to our strong College spirit, and that sense of belonging so important in the enjoyment of school life.
- COLLEGE MUSICAL REHEARSAL SCHEDULE from 15 Sept.pdf
- Vocal Festival Information 2014.pdf
- Co-curricular Directory - 2014.pdf
- Choral Rehearsal Schedule 2014.pdf
|Click on the image to download the latest Acrobat Reader...
... or check out the FAQ for further information.