Education is an exciting adventure, one the College hopes students will enjoy during school and beyond. We strive for great things for all our students because each student has something unique to give to others and to the world by leading in his/her own way.
We believe that:
- All students are unique and should be encouraged to achieve their individual best across the full range of academic, co-curricular and personal development experiences within a caring environment
- A Prep - Year 12 programme effectively promotes the development of intellectual character through the provision of a seamless curriculum and consistent expectations and values.
- All members of the College and broader community have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Students need to understand and appreciate their Australian culture and heritage, including its Christian dimension, with a view to contributing constructively to society.
- Co-education offers boys and girls a learning environment that reflects society and encourages respect for both genders.
- Parents are the prime educators of their children and the achievement of educational excellence requires an effective partnership between home and school.
- The College is a learning community where the development of all members is fostered.
- Independent education offers a tradition of ‘value added’ education:
- high expectations of student attitude, behaviour and performance
- overtly demonstrated loyalty to the College and a strong School Spirit
- the ability to respond readily to the needs of students, the community and society